What makes a fantastic Skouter? Is it someone who fills out the About Me section of their profile or someone who posts more than just selfies? We asked more than 3,000 Skouters what they think makes a great member of the community. The results are in! Drumroll, please…
There you have it!
- The majority of Skouters, about 35%, like when fellow members of the community ask how they are doing or give them a virtual gift.
- 33% of Skouters enjoy when fellow members of the community share fun pictures instead of only posting selfies.
- 32% of Skouters appreciate when fellow members of the community take the time to fill out their About Me section.
How do you achieve SKOUT Leader status?
- Start with adding a personal touch in your About Me section. Say something about yourself, where you’re from and what your interests are to give other members of the community some background about who you are.
- Give Gifts to fellow Skouters! Not only are Gifts appreciated by the friends you’ve already made on SKOUT, but they’re a great way to break the ice with a new connection!
- Boost your Buzz game! Remember to post more than just selfies, be positive and keep it classy. This Skouter’s Buzz game is on point. Take notes.
Remember SKOUT is all about social connections. You can make friends from your neck of the woods, or you can use SKOUT Travel to meet people from all over the world. Wherever you want to meet people, remember to follow the tips above to help you make the most friends.
Do you know a Skouter who deserves SKOUT Leader status? Give them a SKOUT Leader trophy! These trophies are located in the SKOUT Leader category of the Gift Store.
New to giving a gift in SKOUT? Click here to learn how.