Fun fact: You’re 85 percent more likely to receive a comment on your Buzz if you include a photo! Read on for five tips to get chatting with fellow Skouters today:
- Include a photo. Go beyond the standard selfie and make your Buzz stand out by posting unique photos. Skouters love dog and cat photos!
- Be positive. Plenty of people post negative Buzz, and from what we’ve seen, Skouters don’t want that and so they don’t engage in it. Leave the woe-is-me posts for your diary.
- Ask a question. Skouters LOVE to tell you what they think, so ask for restaurant and workout recommendations, which team they’re rooting for, book and film suggestions and more.
- Be friendly. People join Skout for many reasons: to make new friends, to chat with Skouters all over the world, and to find people to date, among other things. Don’t assume Skouters are here just to hook up – you’ll come across as creepy and aggressive.
- Proofread. Reread before you post! Typos have the potential to discredit your Buzz.