The clock is ticking on 2014, and now is the time to make New Year resolutions! Let Skout help you with those:
- Volunteer. Skouters are good folks. They’ve gathered together to raise money for their fellow Skouters in need, and they’ve inspired others to help out people. Post on Buzz that you’re looking for a charity for which to volunteer, or make a request for others to alert you to an organization that could use assistance. You can make new friends AND help your community at the same time!
- Network. Start a new career in 2015! Post on Buzz that you’re looking for a new job, list your skills, and then ask Skouters to let you know if they hear of anything in your field.
- Travel. There’s a whole world out there to explore. Virtually visit your destination first with Skout and ask the locals for recommendations on places to dine and have fun. You can even make plans to meet up once you arrive!
- Read more. Skout has a Wink Bomb just for you! Tap on “Select on your greeting” and then choose “Read any good books lately?” This is my favorite Wink Bomb and is a great way to add books to your list as well as chat with fellow readers.
- Try a new sport or other activity. Looking for a pickup soccer match or coed softball league? Interested in rock climbing but lack a partner? Post on Buzz and say you want to try something new!
- Make new friends. Expand your social circle by meeting new people on Skout. Fill out your profile with photos, your interests and what type of people you want to meet.