We are revamping The Flirt Blog and looking to you for ideas on a new name!
We are looking for witty, creative, punny, and catchy name ideas. The winning submission via The Flirt Blog will get 5,000 Points. The winning Twitter submission will get a whopping 10,000 Points! Think of all the possibilities with all those Points – all the gifts and Wink Bombs you can send, all the times you can access Who Checked Me Out and more!
For inspiration, here are some examples we’ve thought of: Text Me, The Skouter, Skoutside.
Post your name idea(s) below or follow and tweet your ideas to @singles on Twitter!
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. You are allowed one entry via The Flirt Blog and one via Twitter. You may submit multiple name ideas per entry.
2. One winning entry via The Flirt Blog will win 5,000 Points and one winning entry on Twitter will win 10,000 Points. Winner is limited to one prize.
3. By entering this contest, you give Skout consent to publish your Skout profile and entry as relevant to this contest. All entries become the property of Skout.
4. If entering via The Flirt Blog, you must use the email address associated with your Skout account.
5. Contest starts on Thursday, May 17, 2012 and ends on Wednesday, May 18, 2012 at 11:59PM PT.
6. Any user with multiple Skout profiles is automatically disqualified.
7. All entrants must comply with Skout’s Terms of Service.